Overseas Tax Services

US Income Tax Preparation for Americans Living Abroad


You can reach us by any of the means listed below:

Visit the Working with OTS page in the Resources area for more information about who we are and what we do.

Find us on social media!

Instagram: @michaelgollobcpa
Facebook: Michael J Gollob, CPA